Friday, May 1, 2009

Things that made me happy this week

1. Being with Ruth at her bachelorette party. We met at a nail salon and totally took the place over. Ruth was gorgeously happy and I was so happy for her.


2. I enjoy talking to old friends. It really matters to reconnect.


3. Training for this week's marathon. I love training. I love training with Lucy.


4. My new jeans. They are so sweet. Silvers from Maurices. . .those who shop KNOW what I'm talking about.


5. Talking to Jessica on the phone about our trip. She is so excited and that makes me happy.



6. Prepping for our Africa trip. THAT make me so happy. I am so thrilled to be going on this adventure with Jessica and Kent.


7. Discovering Shirley Johnson blues singer. Trust me, blues fans. . .just buy her CDs.


8. Finishing a complicated analysis at work. Somedays I look at the tasks ahead of me and wonder how on earth to do them. . . .then, next thing I know, I'm done.


9. Cute shoes and pink toe nail polish. Yeah, I know, I've mentioned these before, but my happiness IS what it is.


10. Viewing the 3 Sisters on my training run on Wednesday. It was so clear I could see the sisters in central Oregon. Majestic. Awesome. Breathtaking. I love living in Oregon.


11. MY NEW iPHONE. Geez. . .why did it take so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment