Thursday, July 23, 2009

Things that made me happy this week

  1. Playing softball on Sunday - We won but that didn’t matter. It was just awesome to play with some old and new friends! In the pic is my boss, Sarah. She's a wonderful softball player
  2. Being part of The Grove finance team – Awesome group of selfless people. Rock on GROVE!
  3. BLACKBERRIES (need I say more)
  4. Seeing Mary’s Peak on my way to work – Mary’s Peak is my favorite spot in the entire world. Waikiki beach is 2nd.
  5. Red fingernail polish and blue eye shadow- (see #6)
  6. Red, White and Blue Bunko - (explains the nail polish)I love playing Bunko with my friends and I especially love hosting! In the pic are my friends Joy, Hallie and Carole
  1. Ballroom dancing class – I’m starting to get it! And wearing the right shoes and a twirly skirt makes it even better.
  2. Posts from Jessica and Daniel on my FB wall – my kids are the most amazing people I’ve ever met.
  3. Hazelnut coffee from the 76 station – I love being a regular there. I know everyone’s name and they know mine.
  4. Windows down, music cranked up! Rockin’ home from work – there’s nothing quite as freeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment