Sunday, August 16, 2009

Things that made me happy this week


1. 11:30 pm French fry run. Sometimes you just gotta have French fries.

2. Playing with Jack. Such exuberance.

3. Writing poetry. Anybody wanna read it?

4. Making jewelry for my friends. I really like creating.

5. CUTE new shoes. I love cute shoes.

6. ZZ Top in my cd player in my car with the volume up and the top down.

7. Training for the Portland to Coast race. It feels so good to train.

8. Coffee from the 76 station. It's like going into Cheers bar. Everybody knows my name.

9. Planning a Namibia trip for my son to visit his little sister. COOL!

10. Watching Lucy sleep. Her legs get to moving like she is chasing a moose. I often wonder what she is dreaming about.

11. Trading pictures with my friend. I love my iPhone.

12. Playing on Facebook with my friends. Facebook is the new front porch. Come on by and sit a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment