Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things that made me smile this week. . .

1. Sunrise. The sunrises this week were beautiful. I loved watching the pink clouds change to periwinkle, watching the tops of the trees brighten up with first rays of sunlight and all of this was heralded by the rooster next door. Inspiring.

2. Budget meetings. Yeah, I know this sounds weird, but I enjoy the people I work with and they make me laugh.

3. Serving corn at the Farmer’s Market with the Grove church. I love seeing all the people, smelling the hot fresh corn cooking and listening to their corn stories. Some were corny, but most were
sweet. (sorry, couldn’t resist those puns)

4. TRISHA coming to dinner. I love her! The pic of me and Trisha! Isn't she cute?

5. Jack and Lucy. I come home to the most exuberant greeting each day.


6. Happy Meals. Yep, they are appropriately named. And I get to give my toy to my friend’s daughter. She’s so cute!


7. Discovering a bug bite medicine that actually works! Ahhhhh


8. Fresh Black-Eyed Susans on my beautiful brand new orange plaid table cloth in my gorgeous dining room. I love my house.

9. Great shoe sale at Sole Train. They have the cutest shoes ever and you know me and cute shoes!


10. Yoga pants. Nothing feels as good, or fits as well as good yoga pants. Mine are Lucy brand. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment